Jumaat, Julai 08, 2005

My List to do

Let’s talk about what I’m going to do for a not so long 2 month of holiday.

Well, it is really not so hard for me to come with a list:

1.) Become a biology teacher (which I already put it aside as I was told that I’ve to teach Add Math and Math rather than just Biology, well those were totally far from my reach now, not that I forgot but I don’t have the confident. It was already hard just to learn and of course it is worse when it comes to teach them.)
2.) Become a motivator-well this is what I call something that I can put my energy into: I start from my school, next Friday I’ll be going to Bentong, Pahang for a program not as a participant but as a motivator. Sounds impressive, right? It is well as an invitation from my school though.
3.) Get involve in Debat- I have my chance to go to the Final PPM but too bad they only go there by car which totally can’t include me along. Well I still on my searching upon any team that need my coach. Hehe!
4.) Work on my vocal- don’t get me wrong, of course I’m still in my medicine field, just to have fun. I don’t think Malaysia has something like summer camp or something like in movie ‘Raising Your Voice’ (starring Hillary Duff). Well, Akademi Fantasia, Malaysian Idol are pretty enough I think.
5.) Working in volunteer team-something like blood donor, social activities or anything like that. Well this is still in my waiting list.
6.) Take a sneak peek at my anatomy and histology Book- Fool me to forget my primer job. But still after a year in a war I consider this as the heaviest thing to do despite the important exam coming next year. It is just matter of time, yes just time and it will come… Haha! Anyway, don’t worry I will start and I am sure about it.
7.) Meet my friends of course- I have a long list for this. Still waiting for any invitation for a reunion. That will make my work far easier. Still if there aren’t. I’ll find them one by one. Huh! What a good friend I am. Really? Am I?

And of course on the top of that, are my family and my relatives. I need to strengthen the bond and mend what is wrong. I don’t to be labeled ‘orang lupa diri’.

Huh! I think 2 months is enough. Well what do you think? Don’t they seem neat?

Tiada ulasan: