Sabtu, Julai 02, 2005

A few more hours...

While I'm writing this blog, the clock already showed 3.40 am. It is summer so so far I say that it was already morning though the sun still doesn't show his appearance yet. I just finish my subuh prayer and now waiting the right time to take my bath.

Ashuk still ironing his clothes, today he will go with a new clothes which he just bought yesterday. But still another of my 'plane mate' Apih is still snoring, ironic as it may seems to be but a part from that, I just think that it is still early to wake him up.

I'm now staring at the Volgograd's night scene for the last time before I go back to Malaysia. A lot of thing happened this year, some just want make me to lough while some do drain my tears down my cheek. Anyhow that is life, while other people be matured by other way at other place. I've been chosen to took this path and this path which I will strive.

I is now entering the 10 minutes zone before 4 am, the masrutka will come in about 4.30 or 5.00 am. I'll better get going. Alright till then....

Tiada ulasan: