Isnin, April 03, 2006

New week, New Day, New People, New day

Today is Sunday, no doubt about that. I woke up and hoped everything will go smoothly. Certainly wanted it at least better than the last 2 week. For me those 2 last week is so exhausting; mental and physical.

To my shock ,the number of people who attend the tafseer class has just increased. A lot more new face. I just smile to myself while greeting them as warm as I could. Well concerning this I have my own guess and my own theory but maybe it is best if I keep it to myself.

Frankly,being a full timer of hostel resident it just been like a natural to me to do all the custom; meaning doing all the 'must do things' when my friend who reside at kvartira come to hostel.

Usually it start with:

"Hi/Assalamualaikum"
"Lama tak nampak, apa cerita?/apa khabar?"

shake hand,hug and the most important thing Smile!

If the conversation proceed

"Datang sorang jer?"
"Mana yang lain?"
"Nak beli ayam ker?kejap nyer carikan Adib"
"Nak beli ayam? Dah ada plastik?"
"Ambiklah plastik ni/plastik ader belakang pintu kat bilik aku, ambik lah"

again with smile

If I say some face were starting to leave:

"Dah nak balik dah? Bye!"
"Stay lar sekejap lagih,"
"Pegi ke mana lepas nih?"
"OK jumpa lagi"

Sometime it might be sad but anyway keep smiling!

It kindnna shock especially concerning that when I firstly wake up, I don't remembered see myself smiling.

Well tell you the truth, keep repeating the same word do made my brain a little bit slow, if someone try to change the pattern, it just like a cold wave to my brain, I have to think a bit then only after that things back to normal. That is why it is no different even if the person came just right after I wake up, I can just swicth on the pattern and give the warm welcome. Yes, IT IS THE WARM WELCOME THAT MATTER.

Well but this week I had it a little bit different, there had been a meeting on Kelab Umno Volgograd back then. A lot of issue and plan were brought forward. Not that I want to put it here but just to tell that I was appointed to wrote a blog of the club. Well another blog to write I guess. The different is this blog got to be a bit formal yet so interesting. Well I reckon it have to deal a lot with language and way of presentation for this two things must be side by side at a very suitable level.

I will say that this is a new begining, opening of new chapter to me and to the Volgograd's Malaysian student as general.

Anyway,who get to determine when the old ends and the new begins? It's not actually on the calender, nor it is the new year or the birthday.

It is an event, be it big or small. Something that give us hope, strength, a new way of living and new way to look at the world. What important is that we never stop believing that somehow someday some good things do come for real. For everything that is bad there is still something good that we can find.

Again SMILE!!

Tiada ulasan: