Jumaat, April 14, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday!!



Who still expect birthday presents even after a week after the real date? Shock? Yes I am.

1. Tray for cake from Wadah(Are they expect me to serve everyone cake erm??)
2. 2 mug: The red one from my roomate Aizudeen(3rd year student) and the other from Dziannis( a lot of people admire this mug, the shape is a bit different)
3. A really big candle from Yanti (remind me of last year when I gave everyone at least a candle for their birthday hihi)
4. A small cute ornament of a chick from Sab

P/S: still waiting for a card in pending and a birthday present also in pending...both come from 2 different person. They said that they are on their way...

Anyway...again thank you so much.....

3 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

salam..fadly..
pending bday prezzie?
[eh.nk tercekik lak]

kinda like it hits me=p

Tanpa Nama berkata...

salam..fadly..
pending bday prezzie?
[eh.nk tercekik lak]

kinda like it hits me=p

fadly khairie berkata...

hhihi..takper lar...aku tak ckp aper pun..