Jumaat, Jun 10, 2005

Tick tock! Wish Me luck!

Jeng2.....Tick tock,tick tock....

I am now counting the time remains till the day of my judgment's day. The emotion is really unbearable, facing the uncertainty really consumes a lot of energy.

There will be 6 more day to my first spring exam. 4 great battle are waiting for me, 2 which require me to use all my speech intelligent and 2 more that test my stamina in writing. Not to forget, one of them which can't afford me to do a single mistake, for anything wrong is assume as fatal as you already killed a person. And here they are: Latin language (Exam of perfectionist), Biorganic Chemistry (structure, vitamins...colloids??) Biology (parasites, worms, atropoda...Scabies hehe!) and Medical Physics (this is so medical!)

Ah! Forgot to tell, I just felt relieve from the exhausting phase of collecting zachiot, or rather simple if we translate it in english to 'credit'. Didn't I told you that in Russia there is a systems that demands us to collect all signature from all subject that we learnt for the whole semester including physical training! To get the signature normally we have to undergo a test, and the test will not been conducted until it is the last week of term. Just when you think you want study for your exam, you also have think about your zachoit test which if you fail to prevail, you will not get the signature and if that thing ever happen to you, you cannot sit for the final exam and to be more precise there is no way for you to say Balik Kampung!
See! How dramatic it is....

Anyway, what is a man if he ever tries to run from his own problem, now it is time to focus...Well I don't have a lot of things to say, just wish me luck and I bring a piece from Russia for you...hehe

Tiada ulasan: