Isnin, Jun 20, 2005

2 down 2 more to go

Firstly I would like to congrate Rezza for ur admitance to Russian Programme.Well, soon you experience something which I experience here...(hehe! LOL)

Anyway, now I'm can slowly catch up with my breath as 2 writing exam has just passed as I have 2 exam which are all orally basis exam. They are so much to remind me of debate.

Sometimes when I saw my friend, cry for getting 4 (full mark 5) and jump happily for getting 5, it make me into thinking:

"Is it that important to get the highest mark in our exam? besides will the patient ever ask us about our mark?"

Of all this I ask myself:

"Is the exam a way to train us to be a doctor or it just one more of the world's torturing device?"

even me myself, thinking about the exam do make me lost of my true intention, I'm too busy remembering fact that sometimes I don't even remember what I really want. Even worse I kept thinking:

"if I ever ever be the best student will I be a good doctor, a doctor which I pictured in my heart, in my dream during my childhood or the doctor will only sleep in my body and just in the matter of time disappeared killed by the new characteristic which I unintentionaly evoke".

Nevertheless, that is surely not the reason for taking the exam seriously for other than me I still have a lot of people to be assured and not to forget I can't even back to Malaysia if I don't pass through all my exam...

Still 2 more to go!!!!!Fadly!Sivo Haroshiva!

Tiada ulasan: