Khamis, Disember 22, 2005

Breath again...

It feel so tired just to talk about study, boring enough just to discuss about study. I mean really..who want to read this blog if it is filled nothing other than study...

But what can i say.this is the route that I have to go through if I want to become a doctor. For doctors... knowledge is the power for them to create miracle. Patience is their shield and thier bare hand is the only weapon.

This week during my physiology class, my lecturer suddenly said something to us

"tolka maladoi vrach gavarit shto ya znayu bcyeh, starshi vrach ni tak...ani vsigda uchit"(only young doctor say that I know everyting, senior doctor is not like that...they always learn"

To all doctor wannabe out there, bear in mind. You must be really patient...not only now but also when you'll jump into this profession. I you have limits in yourself, overcome those limits.

To be scold, to be ignored.I think it has been quite a routine for us.

Just a few week more before the anatomy's and histology's exam. Just finish all the concluding, just finish the practical, now collecting all lecturers' signature...

Let me breath for a while..

One thing tht I learnt this year is how to keep your smile in any circurmstances that you r in. How to treat all the patient with pleasure, tell them nothing serious had just happen...

again let me breath for a while....

Tiada ulasan: