Isnin, Mei 09, 2005

My soul...

Let see the world,
Through my point of view:

I've been always ask:
Is a person's destiny like a cloud?;
flowing with an inescapeable flow,
Or is it lies on the hand of the person?;
for him to decide his own flow.

Never giving up...
That is the desire to fly freely in the sky.

even a captured bird,
if it's clever enough it will try to open the case with its beak.

These legs must stand firm!
For the faith lies inside musn't collaspe.

I got to be tough...
Got to be strong enough...
For this lip will always smile
For these eyes will always give a sincere look

Must wake up...!
Must stand up...!
For everyone only have to know that I'm ready

Even if it means to close the ears
hug this fragile heart
alone..
in a cold night.

These tears must subside...
For the soul within musn't die...

As deep here,
There is scar,
That bear an undescribeable pain,
That keep healing as other's joyful blooms

For the real strength is not when you fight for only yourself,
but rise greatly when it is for the person that you care

So I want to protect someone precious to me
To fight for that person
To make that person's dream come true
To feel that I am exist in this world

My precious:
My Faith,My Nation,My Family,My Comrades

Dear Allah
Grant me strength
for this little person want to make his move....

Tiada ulasan: